Kendyll and I found some hats and felt the need to practice our gangster side. As you can see we are definitely not gangster material.
After nearly 5 years of marriage
and carrying them around this whole time, Cary finally broke out
the hammocks.
Between the conference sessions, we had a picnic and then he was
on a mission to find a place in our yard fit for a hammock.
Kendyll was almost as excited.
These are the results:
I love her face in this one. Makes me laugh every time.
I love her face in this one. Makes me laugh every time.
I told her to stand by daddy and this is how she posed. Too bad the rope was in the way.
Then I asked her to do it again so we could move the rope, but she would only stand in front of him. Turned out to be a cute picture though.

What beats laying on a hammock on a beautiful day?


I want a hammock! Lucky!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteCute pics, Delph! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteOk, so that comment was really from me! Steve is always signed in on my computer!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding us. Kendyll needs to come over and play.
ReplyDeleteSo what gang do you guys belong to?
ReplyDeleteHello Fry's we ran into your blog and thought we would check it out and see what you guys were up too! Do you remeber us the oswalds from the 17th ward? Your little girl is SO big, any way just thought we would say hi!!
ReplyDelete