Monday, March 15, 2010

The Hair Cut

This picture was taken on Kendyll's Birthday. Four years old. Notice her hair.

As I made dinner one night, Kendyll was sitting at the table cutting shapes with the scissors. She had a story for every piece. Then it was quiet. All of a sudden she is under the table. I didn't really notice the silence, but then I asked what she was doing. "Nothing." Always a bad sign. Then I asked again and she said "Cutting my hair." No big deal.

It was a pretty easy fix, but now she has bangs. I was hoping to avoid those for her whole life since I haven't had bangs since I was "chicken-liver boy". Thanks Zeffy.

She looks cute, but for the first few days I couldn't look at her without wondering who she was. Now I need someone to fix them because I keep cutting them and am afraid she will soon have a mullet.

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute for words. I love them. Nicole asks me every time I get her out of the bath to cut her hair. I have been putting it off for a while now.

    ReplyDelete