This picture is mostly for Natalie since I never posted one before. This was at 5:30 a.m. the morning we headed to the hospital.
At 8:26 that night, Little Drew came into this world weighing 8 pounds 14 ounces. We are glad that we didn't go past his due date or he would have been huge! Kendyll wasn't sure what to think because he came out crying a lot. Now she loves him and wants to hold him every few minutes for about a few seconds.
Our handsome little Drew looks a lot like Kendyll. He is sweet and we are so excited to have a little baby in our house again.
Yay for baby Drew! He does look a lot like Kendyll. We haven't seen him in like 3 days so we need our baby fix here soon. Hope you're feeling better. Let me know if you need anything...and I mean it. I'll be calling to check in. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Delphia! He is such a cutie, and I am glad Kendyll loves her little brother. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute! I love him! And you are always lookin' good when pregnant. THanks for putting a pic up! What a cute family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cary, Delphia and Kendyll! Thanks for posting some pictures! You guys all look great and we are so excited for your new little addition! Enjoy your little family!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you have a healthy baby boy! As hard as these kids are, they sure are a blessing!
ReplyDelete