Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Best Big Sister Ever

Kendyll loves being a big sister . . and Drew will learn to love it too! She is ecstatic that she has a little brother to look after. Even though she can't walk around the house with him, she finds quality time in other ways. For instance, she loves waking up and laying with Drew in the morning.
She loves to hold him when his eyes are open.
They play so much that naps together on mom's bed are so comfy.

And she loves to burp Drew after he's eaten. She giggles every time he lets anything out.


And after all that fun, Drew is so worn out that he crashes just about anywhere.



It sure is great having such a big 4 year old in the house.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I sure hope that was a quick picture of both kids sleeping and that you quickly took a nap with them.

    Second, Drew is so dang cute! He is already changing so much. And I love that Kendyll loves to "play" with him...even if it is for a brief moment. :) But then she's right back, wanting to play with him again! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Kendyll is loving that little guy. I is such a cutie too! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I hope you are getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute that Kendyll is such a good big sister! How exciting for her (and for you guys)! Loved the cute pictures of your kids!

    ReplyDelete