I thought I would post a few of the random family pictures. We were going to take a family picture on Sunday, but we couldn't pull things together. Maybe this week.
I love my little family. It looks like they all need a little more sleep.
Everyone says, "Oh he looks just like his Daddy," or "he looks just like Kendyll." No one says, he looks like his mom. Do all three look alike?
Everyone says, "Oh he looks just like his Daddy," or "he looks just like Kendyll." No one says, he looks like his mom. Do all three look alike?
We thought we had a calm little boy, but we were wrong. He is sweet, but the intensity is coming out. Only a few notches below Kendyll.
I was thinking the samething about the top picture. Don't feel bad all of my kids look like Christian.
ReplyDeleteOH he is soooo cute Del!! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I love all the posts!
ReplyDeleteHey How are ya I have missed you this is your old roomy crystal. your family is so cute. congrats. how old is drew now? did ya know i had a little girl in December. she 6mth next week. Time flies. you look happy. I hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteCrystal, I don't know how else to respond but to post on my own blog. So he is almost 3 months now. I did know you had a little girl, only because of Natalie. If you have a blog, you should let me see it. I would love to keep up on what you are doing. Hope you get this.
ReplyDelete