Friday, June 25, 2010

Lately

Fry's parents came up for Drew's blessing and stayed for almost a week. It was great having them here. We didn't get a picture of Drew in his blessing clothes because he had a massive blow out right before we walked into church. One of those types where I didn't even know where to begin. I guess we will have to put him in the clothes, take a picture, and pretend like it was that day. This picture with Grandma and Grandpa was right before they headed home.

Here are the three faces of Drew:
Happy face...

Mad face....

and the "what are you doing?" face.

Kendyll took this picture. She does a good job.

2 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of the kids and g-parents! Frame = easy Christmas gift. :) So cute and Drew's getting so big so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delph, he's so sweet!! Congrats! I bet Kendyll is in heaven! She's still pretty much the cutest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete