We went hiking on the 4th of July pass on the 5th of July. Confusing, I know, but we had a great time. We barely made it back to the truck before a huge rain storm hit. All thanks to Kendyll. As soon as she noticed the dark clouds, she was telling us to hurry every five minutes. She knew what was coming. Smart girl.
Kendyll loves hiking. She loves to look for moose, deer, or bears even though we never see any. But that doesn't get her down. Each time she is determined we will see something.
My cute little boys. Drew loves his back pack and if Cary's knee was better, we would use it more. Stupid knee. Argh!
I love my little family. I hope Kendyll always loves her daddy as much as she does now. They are so cute together. It was a great day and yet again, no wildlife, but there is always next time.




No comments:
Post a Comment