Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lake Coeur D'Alene

Our good friends Adam and Natalie came to visit us over Labor Day weekend from Las Vegas. I guess the summer heat was too much for them. We decidied to go to Lake Couer D'Alene and it was very breezy, but fun.

Jeff, Aubry, and Claire came with us. Claire was a little cautious about touching the water for a little while. Good thing there was a sandy beach.


Natalie and Adam soaking in the North Idaho sunshine . . .all 71 degrees of it! I guess the Vegas sunshine isn't as wonderful.



Even Kendyll had a blast. Then again, Kendyll always has a blast whenever water is involved.



Minus nap time, and the wind, and the beach, and the cold water, Drew Boy was digging it.


All of us tried to "pose" for the camera, we were first.

Next it was the guys. That went o.k.


And then the girls attempted to do the same. For some reason it didn't turn out as well.


If at first you don't succeed . . . try, try again. Attempt number #2 for the girls. This time they decided on something much more simple. . . or maybe not.


Good. Getting closer . . .

Almost have it. . .

Ta da. It's a good thing none of us were cheerleaders.


Overall it was a splendid weekend. We're lucky to have so much natural beauty around us and such good friends to share it with.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Thats awesome! I was really scared I was going to drop you in the water! It was so so fun. We love you guys! And I LOVE Kendyll's dress and make-up job! She is a crack up.

    ReplyDelete